Accreditation and Awards
- All Phoenician Center for Research investigators are qualified through training and experience. Each investigator has hospital privileges, formal education in their area of expertise, and is credentialed by their National Board, in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or Rheumatology.
- PCRI is an Arizona CLIA Certified Limited Service Laboratory. The Clinical Lab Improvement Act (CLIA) is a federal government initiative to standardize labs.
- All staff has received HIPAA compliance and OHRP (Office of Human Resource Protection) training.
- Our worksite is completely OSHA compliant.
- All eligible study coordinators have ACRP training certification.
- All members of staff responsible for the shipment of hazardous materials are FAA-IATA-certified.
- The credentialing program for investigators confirms the validity of all their credentials.
- Staff credentials and certifications include MD, RN, CCRC.
- Good Clinical Practice and Human Subject Protection training for all clinical staff.
WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN CLINICAL RESEARCH?
Contact us to be added to our database and you’ll be first to know about our future studies that may be right for you.