At Phoenician Centers for Research & Innovation, we understand how important clinical trials are to our sponsors. That’s why we are committed to providing the highest quality data – efficiently and professionally.
Our dedication begins with our staff. Our Principal Investigator is dedicated to the Research Site and our Sub-Investigators are active, Board Certified medical practitioners that are partners in well-established group practices. Our Clinical Coordinators are highly trained and possess years of clinical research experience. All Clinical Coordinators are fully trained in GCP and HIPPA and are BLS certified. Our Nurses are all licensed in the state of Arizona, ACLS certified, trained in infusion studies and telemetry.
PCRI occupies an area of Phoenician Medical Group facility centrally located in the Phoenix area, making it convenient to potential clinical trial volunteers. We maintain an electronic database (Clinical Conductor) that provides proficient patient recruitment processes.
We pay strict attention to rapid study start-up, internal quality control, and close cooperation with the study monitors. We pride ourselves in getting the highest quality marks from the sponsors who work with us. When you choose to work with Phoenician Centers for Research & Innovation, you are choosing the best in medical research.
A FEW BENEFITS OF CHOOSING PHOENICIAN CENTERS FOR RESEARCH AND INNOVATION:
- Rapid study start-up (budget, contract negotiations, IRB submissions)
- Proficient patient recruitment
- CRF and eCRF experienced
- Independent clinical research site
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Electronic database of more than 2000,000 patients
- Source documentation development
- PK/PD experienced
- Central IRB
- Access to full-service radiology unit
- Access to full-service surgery center
- IATA-certiﬁed staff
- Dedicated monitor rooms
- Echocardiography ECG machine(s)
- Accredited Local Laboratory
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- -70C freezer
- Ambient temperature centrifuge
- Refrigerated centrifuge
- High Speed Internet Access
- Study-dedicated fax machine
- Paper Medical Records
- Regulatory compliant Investigational Product Storage (Key Pad Access)
- Crash cart/emergency resuscitation equipment
- Long term storage capabilities for frozen lab samples
- Long term document storage capabilities
- Ongoing GCP training
- 24-hour emergency telephone contact
- Secure Storage for CRF’s and Source Documents (Key Pad Access)
PCRI AT A GLANCE
Phoenician Center for Research & Innovation has loyal volunteers. The database is updated daily through our on staff recruiters and continuously growing with the help of our various marketing channels.
Phoenician Center for Research & Innovation is located in Phoenix. We are conveniently located in close proximity to Sky Harbor airport and hotels. Making it very convenient for monitor visits.
OUR CLINICAL STAFF
Phoenician Center for Research & Innovation has dedicated primary investigators and Sub Investigators, Research Coordinators, Research Assistants and Manager.
MORE FOR OUR SPONSORS
WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN CLINICAL RESEARCH?
Contact us to be added to our database and you’ll be first to know about our future studies that may be right for you.